November 7 – KY3 Ring Day at Bass Pro Shops
November 8 – Noon – Battlefield Mall – Kettle Kickoff, Main Entrance near JC Penney
November 23 – Mayoral Downtown Tree Lighting 6:00 PM
November 29 – Thanksgiving Lunch for the Community Noon (1707 W Chestnut Expwy)
December 6 – Evangel Christmas Concert 7:00 pm Pence Chapel – Bring a Toy Donation or financial donation for free admittance.
November 22 & 23 – Youngblood Automotive Toys for Tots Fundraiser (Showroom Hours)
December 7 – KTXR/Village Inn Toy Breakfast – 6:00 am – 1:00 pm. 2036 S Glenstone location only.
Free breakfast with toy or financial donation
December 7 – Union Bell Ringing Day in the Ozarks
December 7 – Don Wessel Honda Match Day – For Every $20 Bill donated – Don Wessel Honda will match up to $10,000.
December 7th – Realtor Ring Day
December 16 – Food packing day for Toy Shop 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
December 16 – 19 – Bucket Blitz
December 17 – Toy Shop Setup – We will need volunteers to assist in setting up the Toy Shop
December 19 – Toy Shop Day – We will need volunteers to assist with the Toy Shop
For more information visit our website at www.salvationarmyspringfield.org or email us at email@example.com
Still looking for other ways to give? A monetary donation is a great way to ensure The Salvation Army can continue “Doing the Most Good” right here in Springfield, MO. You can mail a check to our office at: The Salvation Army 1707 W Chestnut Expressway Springfield, MO 65802
During our last fiscal year, The Salvation Army was able to provide the following assistance to individuals in our programs:
- 5,566 Nights of Shelter provided through our Family Enrichment Shelter – a shelter/program for families. On a nightly basis, we have the capacity for up to 8 families to stay with us.
- 9,321 Nights of Shelter provided through our Harbor House Shelter – a shelter for men. On a nightly basis we have the capacity for up to 31 men to be able to stay with us.
- 47,361 Meals Served through our Harbor House Program, Family Enrichment Center Program, After School/Summer Day Camp Programs and our Senior Citizen Program.
o An additional 36,979 meals were served through our Daily Front –Line Feeding Program, where anyone can stop in for a free, hot meal 7 days a week, 365 days a year – Located at The Salvation Army Harbor House.
- 5,570 Households were assisted through our weekly Food Pantry
- 5,909 Children were assisted through our After School Programs.
- 4,112 total children and adults were assisted last Christmas with gifts and food for their families through our Seasonal Program
- The Salvation Army was able to provide all the School Supplies for York and Bissett Elementary School this last School Year, relieving the parents of the financial hardship. York Elementary School had 272 students and we gave them 17,328 items, Bissett Elementary had 265 students and we gave them 17, 880 items. Total came to 35, 208 items.
Without the community’s ongoing support, we would not be able to provide this assistance. We are forever grateful for everyone’s support so that we can continue to provide these essential services!