- This event has passed.
Gifts of the Season Sign Up
December 3, 2018 @ 9:00 am - December 7, 2018 @ 3:00 pm
We are gearing up for Christmas 2018 and invite you to sign up for our Gifts of the Season Program for families, disabled individuals and senior citizens. This year we will be offering toys and food as well as the Blessings of Hope, Love, Joy and Peace given to us by our Savior Jesus Christ. He is the Gift of the Season.
Our Christmas Assistance Program provides families with toys for each child in their household, as well as hats and gloves, food and stocking stuffers. Items received each year are subject to change.
The following items need to be brought with you when you
- Valid Photo ID for person applying.
- Social Security Cards for ALL members of your household
- Proof of address with applicant’s name; Monthly bill, (utility, phone, bank) dated: September, October or November or a Copy of your current lease or Section 8 paperwork.
- If you are disabled, you must bring your award letter for verification.
The Salvation Army will be assisting:
- Families with children age 16 and under
- Households with seniors age 60 and up
- Households with disabled individuals
Sign-up times are as follows:
Dates: Monday, December 3rd – Friday, December 7th, 2018
Distribution will take place Thursday, December 20, 2018. 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Appointment times are given at sign-up.
Assistance is available to Greene & Christian County residents.
The Salvation Army does participate in the local clearing house to prevent duplication. Families or individuals who duplicate services will unfortunately be disqualified from receiving services.
Serving those who reside in Christian and Greene Counties.
For questions, please call: 417-862-5509 ext 108.