Become a fundraiser and help The Salvation Army do the most good.
Create your own fundraiser to support a cause that’s important to you, and provide hope to those in need in your community.
It’s easy to fundraise for good.
1. Create a fundraiser. Choose what type of fundraiser you would like to host.
2. Tell your story. Customize your fundraising page and tell us why you’re fundraising for The Salvation Army.
3. Share your campaign. Tell your friends and family about your fundraiser on social media, via email or in person.
4. Encourage your peers. Ask friends and family to join in and create their own fundraiser.
5. Meet your goal! Help people in your community by funding life-changing programs.